Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It's Here

Ok, I drink a lot of Diet Coke. A lot. And I've been doing the Coke Rewards to get some "free stuff". And by free, I mean I could/should own the company by now with the amount of Diet Coke I drink. So far, I've been rewarded the following:

-1 8x10 print from Kodak Gallery
-1 8X10 collage print from Kodak Gallery
-1 Memory Book from Kodak Gallery (10 pages free plus the 10 or so I added).
-1 16x20 print from Kodak Gallery

Are you sensing a theme here? So...the last item I cashed in was the 16x20. Now I haven't really blown up a whole lot of prints that big. Mostly 8x10 or 11x14. The only 16x20 print I'd done prior to this was from this which I took at Joshua Tree with a 4x5 View Camera (you know - the whole black cloth thing).



So THIS 16x20 is of this picture which I took while I was shooting the LA Tri. It was kind of a grab shot but I really like it. And in looking at the print, I was really excited to see how crisp and sharp it was. It's not exactly 16x20 because I didn't crop it so it will be interesting to frame. I love seeing my photographs on the wall - mine or someone else's. It's such a trip. A little part of me that will still be around after I'm gone.

No comments: