Friday, November 10, 2006

What A Triathlete Looks Like

So what does a triathlete look like? You never know. It could be the man next to you in line at the grocery store. It could be that mom picking up her kids from school. Heck, it might even be one of those school kids. The other day I ordered pizza and I answered the door wearing my volunteer shirt from the BOD (Bonelli Olympic Distance tri). The delivery guy said "oh, I raced there that day". Small world, eh? Sports photography is a new thing for me. I'd never tried that til this year. When injuries prevented me from doing the Danskin, I thought I would go and take pictures of it. And what do you know? I love it. These are some of the photos I've taken at recent tris.







2 comments:

:) said...

Those are some really good photos! Nice skills.

Lisa said...

Thank you. :)