Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Crystal Cove




Crystal Cove State Park is another one of my favorite places to photograph. It doesn't get too crowded there and you have the option of views from the bluff or down in the surf. These are some of the photos I've taken there over the years. All of them were experiments. They are also all copies of slides with my D200.

The bottom one was a long exposure at sunset. The shot was bracketed and I liked this one best. It's a little dramatic and the clouds really picked up the colors of the sunset.

The top one is also close to sunset and it's looking into the sun across the rocky shore.

The middle shot is looking straight down into the shallows. Because of all the rocks and tide pools there, this area just has gently lapping waves and I thought the patterns in the sand and the sun reflecting thru the water was cool.

No comments: