Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Max's Buzz Cut

Where has my little Max gone? My sister emailed me a pic of him with his new haircut! All of his curls are gone and he doesn't look like a baby anymore. *sniff* There's just 8 weeks difference between these two shots and he's changed so much. Well, maybe not that much but it seems like he's gone from being a baby to a toddler in the blink of the eye. Which really sucks considering they live in AZ and I live in CA. He doesn't even like to talk on the phone yet! (He usually hangs up on me or puts me on hold.) What's an Tia to do? I think I'm going to visit at the end of the month so at least I'll get in a little M&M fix. :)

I really do have to talk to my sister about her choice of backgrounds though!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

He does look older!

Funny how easy it is to identify a pic that was not taken by you.

Lisa said...

At least 3, huh? I guess he can't be a baby forever...

Unknown said...

He's adorable either way. Did you find out what he thinks of his "big boy" haircut?

Lisa said...

My sister said he did really well during the haircut and then after he just touched the top of his head and then he was off playing. :) It's just everyone else who had to get used to it!