Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Where The Little Things Are

I'm on vacation. Woo! In Arizona. Woo! I flew out on Saturday for my sister's birthday and I'm staying til Sunday. Let's just say, my camera is smoking it's taking soooo many photos. :) All the little things are cooperating and are being excellent models. The not-so-little one, Morgan, is not! And she used to be my best model. :( And cheap too. It only used to cost a $1 for a "photo session". However, I think I have them primed for triathlons already. I showed them the video Trijack has on his blog of his kids doing their New Years Tri and they loved it and wanted to know if they could do one too. They were impressed that I do that! Now I just have to find a way to keep them interested until the tri in Goodyear next Oct. I think that's the closest one. We'll see.

Anywho...Here are two of the littlest wildlings. Max, the peanut. I love watching him explore and play. I love it best, though, when he reaches his little arms out for me to pick him up and then snuggles. I'm a puddle on the floor.

And this is Peyton, one of my sister's two weenie dogs. She was rescued about 8 years ago and given to my sister. The monster that had her didn't feed her and abused her. :( What I wouldn't give to find that person in a dark alley! For a long time, she was really skittish and she never did get plump like most weenie dogs do. But she is a lovey little dog who will curl up in your lap as soon as you sit down. She's patient with the kids, even Max, and she's a great gaurd dog. She's loves the sun so it's a good thing she lives in the desert! She even models for me. :)

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Hooray for vacation! Are you going to PF Changs?

Max is adorable. I would melt too.

Lisa said...

Thanks. I think he's a keeper. :)

No, that WAS the plan. But I had some foot issues and was sick over Christmas so I decided not to do it. :(

Anonymous said...

Aww i love the espressions. Where in AZ I can steer you to some cool places to visit

Lisa said...

I wish! But this is a family visit. I have Max during the day so I'm living the life of a 1 year old this week. I have been most places in AZ, from the Grand Canyon to Tuscon. My dad's lived here for 20+ years and he likes to go on day trips and such. I've never made it to Monument Valley, though, or the Cliff dwellings. Which is weird because the Indiana Jones in me has been wanting to go there since I about 10.

Bolder said...

sweet. glad you are having a great visit!